Friday, May 3, 2013

Pampers theme Baby Shower - Boxed Invitations

Pampers theme Baby Shower - Boxed Invitations

I had a client who wanted something different so I told her about the boxed invitations. She loved the idea because instead of having a baby shower, she was planning a pamper party. It was basically a party but the only thing requested by Mom to be were pampers. I came up with the design to use the "Pampers" logo and incorporate it with the theme. It was a last minute idea and I absolutely loved it. What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. Outstanding invite boxes! Blue color is I think for the baby boy welcoming. My colleague's baby shower party was finished up with quality décors. Party supplies at event space San Francisco were quick. Tableware, props and dancing on soothing music was so much exclusive. Gifts and blessings she got were so much precious.

    ReplyDelete